Handyman services Mississauga
· House painting
· drywall repair
· kitchen cabinet painting
· interior and exterior carpentry for the home
· stucco ceiling removal/popcorn removal and repair spray
any one of these services is Mississauga handyman's specialty
To get professional work done in these areas you are calling the right people just check out our reviews.
· Professional experienced house painting contractor in Mississauga.
· highest quality professional painting with modern painting equipment and techniques.
· Use the highest quality name brand paints such as Benjamin Moore paints and Sherwin Williams paint
· utmost attention to preparation work and protection of flooring and furniture and home contents
· again we ensure that we protect all walls and floors from dust from drywall repairs and sanding
· repair holes and cracks on walls and around windows and doors and at the ceiling and wall corners
· most drywall is performed with three coats of plaster, plaster repair requires multiple codes to achieve a smooth surface
· the drywall can be left paint-ready or it can be painted by our professional house painters
Kitchen cabinets painting
· all kitchen cabinets painting starts off by making sure that all the cabinets are clean from grease and grime.
· Next all the door hardware will be removed and kept in a safe place
· all doors will be removed and marked to make sure they go back in their original place
· all doors and cabinets will be painted a minimum of two coats to make sure that it is a solid paint job
Mississauga carpentry services
· our Mississauga carpenters have years of experience in such things as baseboard removal and installation
· removing and replacing doors either prehung or custom doors
· also we can repair doors that are squeaking or doors that are not shutting properly requiring door alignment or hinge alignment
· we can replace doorknobs with more modern door handles to upgrade to a newer look
· we can also paint these doors if required
Stucco/popcorn ceiling removal and repair
· properly prepare seal and cover all openings and floors to protect against the stucco/popcorn ceiling removal process
· again we use the most modern high-tech equipment to remove your popcorn ceiling leaving nearly a dust-free environment.
· After all the stucco has been removed and inspection will be taken place to see whether or not the ceiling needs additional plastering to cover up bad drywall. seams.
· In some cases entire ceilings have to be plastered with the scratch coat to level off and flatten the drywall ceiling.
· Again the ceiling can be painted with two coats of flat white ceiling paint to finish the job if required.