Thinking about doing some interior painting in red?
Been thinking about doing some interior decorating in red? Here is a short video that Mississauga painters have created to give you some idea of what is involved in interior Decorating your room red.
Once you have decided you’re going to paint your room in a beautiful red color there are a few things you’ll have to do before painting. Since you are spending all this money time and effort to create this spectacular looking room you want to make sure everything is done right. There is a certain amount of steps that have to be taken to create this red room.
· And complete and thorough wall preparation, this means that all your holes and cracks dips and gullies have to be smoothed out to make a perfectly flat and smooth wall surface
· once you have plastered and done all your wall repairs sanding is needed to smooth out the plaster we usually use 120 grit sandpaper to make sure that there are no lines or scratches in the plaster repair
· spots prime all the repaired areas this helps to prevent plaster repairs from flashing through the paint
· prime the entire wall with the appropriate shade of gray, if the wall is very deep red it is best to prime paint it with a flat black or very very dark gray paint or primer
· if you are using a lighter colored red paint then pick a gray tone closely matching the depth of the red color
· once you have the entire wall completely covered with the primer with absolutely nothing showing through from the original paint job you are ready now to start painting the finish color
· this process can evolve anywhere from 2 to 3 coats of the finish coat red
That the paint dries completely so you can identify if you will need additional coats of paint. This is necessary to let it dry completely because that’s when you will be able to see whether or not it will be any framing around the walls and spots that are thin.
Listen and hear on some considerations about interior painting a room red. https://www.facebook.com/notes/mississauga-handyman/ It will give you some further insights you might need to know about actual painting and preparing the walls and getting the room ready for painting.